Housing Disrepair Lawyer - London – Full Time – Long Term Contract – Hybrid Working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, based in London, who are known for their excellent quality of work, who are recruiting for a Housing Disrepair Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week). Office presence is required for this role, the local authority is asking for the successful candidate to work 2 days per week in office and the other 3 days from home. There is also an opportunity to apply for the permanent role with this position.
- Lawyer, does not need to be qualified or have a current practising certificate
- Duties will include carrying out disrepair work for the council.
- General Housing Duties to be carried out too
- Ideally the successful candidate will attend court
- Local government experience is essential
The rate is between £30 - £40 per hour umbrella depending on experience.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.