Job Title: EBME Medical Engineer
Job reference: J59448
We are currently for an EBME Medical Engineer within a leading NHS Trust based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on an ongoing contract basis.
The successful candidate must have experience working for Public Sector organisation
Your duties will include:
- Accountable for the maintenance, repair and management of medical equipment within a hospital
- Responsible for safeguarding both patients and users from any risk that may occur while using the devices
- Working on devices including infusion and syringe pumps, audiology equipment, patient monitoring equipment, anaesthesia equipment and monitoring, diagnostic ECG and physiotherapy equipment
- Accountable for ensuring medical device safety, such as CAS alert management and incident management
- Complete statutory inspection, acceptance testing and periodic safety inspection
The successful candidate should have:
- Qualification in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering or over 2+ years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a public sector of NHS organisation would be desirable
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.