Venn Group are working with a College based in the West Midlands who are seeking to appoint an Electrical Installations Lecturer on a permenant basis. This College has been at the forefront of Engineering courses for the past few years and has plans to continue it's development into being one of the leading provdiers in the UK. Please see below a brief overview of the duties of the position;
- Deliver and teach Electrical Installation subjects to Level 1 to 4 students and apprentices to agreed success targets.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are set and met, machinery, tool and equipment stores are secure, well stocked and easily accessed by fellow staff.
- Regularly review and monitor the attendance and progress of learners and follow up as required to ensure learners achieve their targets.
- Carry out, collate and feedback initial and/or diagnostic assessments to identify students’ ILP and support as required, providing differentiated learning strategies to enable students to achieve their primary learning goal.
- Provide assignment and assessment material appropriate to each specific programme
- Evaluate and assess (formative and summative) the work of learners in relation to the curriculum criteria and provide timely constructive and helpful learner feedback.
Job Type: Permenant
Salary: £23,900 - £35,800
Location: West Midlands
Essential: Teaching Qualification or desire to obtain one whilst in post, experience in delivering Electrical Installation at FE Level or in a Training Provider
Please contact James Whitehouse or Sarah Onions for further details; email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660