Recruitment Agency reference: 7016350
A position has arisen for an Electrician within a housing association based in Greater Manchester. This role is on a temporary to permanent contract.
The successful candidate must have experience working on domestic properties and have the relevant below qualifications.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out EICR to domestic properties and recording the relevant information
- To carry out fault finding, repair works and domestic installations
- The completion of EIR and Minor Works certificates
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent
- 2391 or 2394/5
- 18th Edition
- Driving Licence (van & fuel card provided)
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.