Venn Group have been approached by a social housing provider in Greater Manchester to recruit for an Electrician on a temporary to permanent contract.
To be considered for this role a successful candidate must hold the below qualifications:
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2394/2395 or 2391 Testing Qualifications
As a successful candidate your role will involve:
- Carry out electrical testing on domestic properties
- Periodic Condition Reports
It is essential the successful candidate has their own hand tools and a full UK Driver’s Licence (as a van is provided).
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.