ER Advisor: Band 5/6
Length: Until March 2022
Rate: £16.96 - £20.98 p/hour PAYE
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Berkshire is looking to appoint an ER Advisor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their Employee Relations Experience during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the NHS greatly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the Trust’s COVID testing lab as requested and have a proactive approach in identifying where support needs to be offered
- Ensure the effective delivery of ER processes
- Provide high quality advice to Line Managers regarding ER issues
- Provide an expert and up to date knowledge to all employees and staff side representatives on HR policies and procedures and employment law processes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent ER experience, ideally working within the Healthcare or Public sector
- The ability to develop professional relationships with senior staff and colleagues
- A working knowledge of NHS policies
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Yildan Hussein or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.