Employee Relations Manager: Band 7
Length: Until 31st March 2021
Rate: £192.46 PAYE incl. Holiday Pay / £214.35 Umbrella (day rate)
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Essex is looking to appoint an interim Employee Relations Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their Employee Relations skills during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the NHS greatly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
The post holder will support the Head of Employee Relations in the delivery of the Group Advisory Service to the three Acute Hospitals, providing a highly specialised, quality resource to all staff groups, facilitating and enabling good employee relations by advising managers and staff on best ER practice, in compliance with good employment practice, employment legislation and Group-wide standards.
- Oversee, support and as necessary, undertake casework investigations in a range of highly complex, sensitive or contentious employment matters including absence management, disciplinary, grievance and bullying and harassmen
- Provide HR advice to managers conducting formal investigations regarding employee relations matters
- Ensure that any advice given in relation to workforce redesign is managed sensitively and in line with best practice, relevant employment legislation and Trust policies to avoid employee relations challenges
- Educate Managers in good employment practice, responding to development needs by supplying training where required; ensure managers are equipped to carry out staff management responsibilities effectively, particularly in the areas of performance, absence and conduct management
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent experience in an NHS Trust
- Experience and experience of Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Experience managing a team
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Lucy Hertzberg or Rebecca Cass on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.