Locum Employment Solicitor – Remote Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Locum Employment Solicitor to join a well-established local authority based in a tranquil South West town on a completely remote working basis. The contract is initially for up to 6 months, however this could be extended further dependent upon the workload.
The role will be dealing with a wide range of duties including:
- Managing a complex caseload of employment matters
- Representing the organisation in Employment Tribunal proceedings relating to sex discrimination, race discrimination, unfair dismissal, breach of contract, disability discrimination and equal pay matters
- Handling all aspects of case management, including advocacy at Case Management Discussions and negotiating settlements
- Dealing with complex multi-claim cases
- Drafting complex agreements including TUPE transfers
- Advising management and the HR on various employment issues including the reviewing of policies and contracts
The candidate must have good working knowledge of current tribunal practice and procedure, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritise work to ensure compliance with deadlines. Experience working within the public sector and in a higher education setting would be desirable.
For this, the client is offering a rate between £35-45 per hour for the successful candidate.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Michael Attwood on 0117 930 8760.
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.