Urgent Requirement – Energy manager – Temporary to permanent – Staffordshire- £23-£27 an hour
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an energy manager for one of our clients based in the Staffordshire area. This role is temporary ongoing with a permanent position.
The successful candidate will
- Lead on monitoring energy and water usage and reporting thereon.
- Lead on and be responsible for achieving energy and water reduction targets
- Directorate lead for sustainability, including responsibility for producing the Trusts
Sustainable Management Plan.
- Responsible for energy and water reduction campaigns
- Undertake building surveys to inform energy and water requirements, asset
- Responsible for determining energy and water related budget requirements with
- demonstrable evidence of production
- Accountable for energy and utility budgets
- Responsible for producing monthly utility consumption/spend and forecasting reports
- Lead and responsible for robust systems of checking and verifying utility bills.
- Develop environmental initiative across the Trust
- Support the Directorates efficiency initiatives
- Monitor energy and water utilisation
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to TWilkinsonvenngroup.com or contact Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.