ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER
Remote Working Available
(Please note some site inspections will be required)
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need of an experienced Environmental Health Officer to join their busy department on an interim basis for at least the next three months. Please see further details listed below:
- To hold an Environmental Health Bsc degree or MSC / Higher Certificate in Food Control and be registered with EHORB and have completed Personal Learning Portfolio and passed professional exams
- Experience of carrying out all types of food hygiene inspection and complaint work is essential
- Experience of dealing with health and safety at work complaints or concerns is desirable
- Proven experience of having served Food safety and Health and Safety Improvement or Prohibition Notices is desirable
- Experience of Allergens and Food Standards work is desirable
Please note: Ability to drive and have own transport is essential
Duration: 3 month contract initially
Rate: £30 - £40 per hour
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team