Employee Relations Specialist
Vacancy Ref: 7039860
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Employee Relations Specialist to cover a temporary assignment for a Local Authority in the South West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional and timely HR advice and support remotely to internal and external customers on all types of employee relations casework.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 5 months
Rate: Up to£18/hour PAYE
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Providing pragmatic, consistent and timely HR advice remotely on the application and interpretation of all HR & OD policies and processes
- Providing expert HR advice on a wide range of cases, including disciplinary, grievance, appeals and investigation meetings and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Working collaboratively and proactively to deliver on work commissioned by the Senior HR Business Partners to deliver organisational change, transformative employee experience and cultural change
- Supporting managers with the HR implications of restructures and transformation, including employee and TU consultation, TUPE, redeployment and redundancy exercises
- Supporting managers to comply with external legal obligations, e.g. ET claims and requirements
- Human Resources or Organisational Development Qualification at degree level or equivalent (CIPD preferable)
- Demonstrable experience of advising and supporting managers in the execution of complex types of ER casework, including disciplinary and grievance processes
- Experience of employee relations including consultations with trade unions and professional associations within a diverse organisation
- Experience of effectively presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.