Estates Contract Manager
Vacancy Ref: 7063490
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on Local Authority in Devon to assist the authority for a minimum of 6 months, to programme and deliver the outputs required from the appointment within a tight Estates programme
We are looking for someone with flexibility to work from home and virtually, but sufficiently local to the south west to be able to attend senior management meeting in the office on occasions and at short notice - including presenting to Members.
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £350/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Assessing existing contracts and providing strategic advice to the authority through the preparation of Option Studies and Reports on the viability of outsourcing contracts vs in-house management
- Preparing contract specifications to work through the procurement, selection, management and monitoring of term contractors
- Setting up and managing in-house service delivery team
- Experience managing estates contracts in a Local Authority setting
- Facilitating new projects and reactive works to ensure consistent high standards of service are delivered safely
- Public Sector contract management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of TUPE and the sensitivities involved in handling staff transfers
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.