Estates Officer wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 months temporary - ongoing
Hours: 37.5, Monday – Friday
Main responsibilities of the role
- Advise and oversee matters relating to compliance of specialist services in relation to the Estate
- Ensure that statutory compliance to relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and HTM guidance is maintained
- Provide specialist advice to the Estates Services Manager and arrange best economic deployment of resources within the Facilities Department to ensure the department delivers a safe and compliant Estates Service
- Act at Authorised Person level for three disciplines and be a point of contact for technical purposes and under a service level agreement to other organisations that occupy space on the estate
- Delegated budget holder for contracts and contractors across wide technical services
- Manage highly technical specialist mechanical projects regarding Estates
- Manage highly technical projects within day to day and Capital schemes including plant replacement in an operational environment.
- Ideally you will have similar experience within a healthcare environment
- Water Hygiene experience
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your most up to date CV
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.