Temp-to-Perm Requirement (3 months)
Venn Group is currently working with a Charity based in London for an immediate start Events Manager to support the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The management and delivery of the organisations year-round programme of events - conferences and campaigns. The post-holder will work closely with the Head of Events on the planning and strategic development of the programme, oversee the annual call for proposals for conferences and manage external stakeholders at pertner organisations across the UK. You will also lead on the organisation and delivery of the programme online and in-person (in London and at regional partner venues).
- Stakeholder Management/Engagement
- Events Management/Planning
- Communications (internal & external)
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Proven experience of overseeing Events strategy
- Experience of liaising with external stakeholders
- Proven experience of project managing large scale stakeholder events
Contract type: 3 months (Permanent afterwards)
Days per week: 5
Salary/Daily rate: £36,100 per annum / £138.84 per day
Working from home: TBC
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Mark Arnett email@example.com