Extra Care Scheme Manager Vacancy waiting to be filled!
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Extra Care Scheme Manager
Rate: £13.95 per hour inc hol pay
Length: 11 weeks min
Hours: 35 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing an effective management service to ensure the smooth running of the scheme and safety and wellbeing of residents, including management of the property as well as providing some housing management services to residents
- Offering practical support to residents, including helping resident’s access services such as health, social care, and voluntary services to improve their inclusion in schemes and the wider community
- Maintaining up-to-date records of each resident’s next-of-kin, key holders, doctors and any other relevant information
- Carrying out daily calls to residents to ensure their wellbeing. Where residents are frail or vulnerable contact with the residents should reflect their needs
- Recording daily contact with residents and keep the scheme log up to date
- Signposting residents to local services and opportunities that may enhance their wellbeing
- Being responsible for the security of the scheme and liaise with the Police and Fire Service as required
- Responding to initial housing management enquiries, including rent and service charge enquiries and low level anti-social behaviour
The successful candidate must have experience in a senior role within the supported living sector and an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.