Extra Care Scheme Manager Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Extra Care Scheme Manager
Rate: £12.03-£14.55 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 2 months minimum
The role will predominantly involve:
- Letting properties, in strict accordance with group member’s policy and allocation procedure
- Completing tenancy sign ups within target and carrying out new tenancy visits to ensure satisfaction within 6 weeks of tenancy start date.
- Monitoring income collection with regard to rent and meal charges and taking any necessary action to minimise and reduce arrears
- Supporting and assisting tenants in maintaining their tenancy, signposting via referrals to social workers, tenancy support, money advice with the aim to help minimise debt and maximise income, and other agencies as required
- Developing, providing and facilitating a wide and varied wellbeing programme of events ensuring that there is one or more daily activity for tenants to access within the scheme
- Leading and coordinating monthly contract partnership meetings ensuring there is a focus on service improvement and records maintained
- Ensuring staff development and training needs are identified and met
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.