Assistant Facilities Manager – Birmingham – 3 Month Contract
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager for a large organisation based in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will be available at short notice. The hourly rate will be between £20 and £25 per hour depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Overseeing the retendering of numerous service contracts with the Facilities department, overseeing cleaning, portering, catering and waste disposal
- Contacting suppliers, achieving quotes and assisting with the decision making process as to supplier appointments
- Responsible for contracts management of up to about £50,000, including contracts in transport, gardening and post
- Ensure all relevant documentation is organised, filed and logged
- Meeting with senior management in facilities and procurement and presenting information that has been accumulated
- Working with PSL suppliers to ensure they are working within contractual agreements
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0660, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.