Female Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Female Support Worker
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: 36 hours p/week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to women that have been impacted by complex issues such as domestic violence (female only project)
- Handing a caseload of 11 outreach and 4 within the hostel
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
- Liaising with various social and private landlords to find move-on accommodation for service users and referred them to other support services when necessary
- Advising clients of their benefit and welfare entitlement and offered advice and guidance on budgeting issues
- Assisting service users with budgeting
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS, a driving licence and access to a car
To find out more about any of these roles or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.