A position has arisen within a leading Housing Association for an experienced Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic company.
Your duties will include:
- Provide business partnering support to a variety of senior stakeholders
- Undertaking regular meetings with budget holders to review expenditure and forecasts
- Ensure financial plans are put in place for any forecasted variances
- Produce financial analysis on management accounts
- Completing monthly management accounts packs
- Dealing with the annual budgeting process
- Supporting with revenue accounting, capital accounting and treasury management
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with a Housing Association
- Hold a relevant qualification (ACCA, FCCA, CIMA etc)
- Strong system and excel skills
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
The role will be paying between £250 - £300 per day to the right candidate dependant on experience,