Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Job Reference: TCN/626103-2
Job Description: A Local Authority in Merseyside is looking for a Strategic Transport Project Manager to support a solution focused innovative financial management function that enables the effective allocation of resources to outcomes to ensure value for money for the public purse. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 6 months and is fully remote.
- Proactively support colleagues to ensure the provision of reliable, effective and timely financial support and advice that contributes to the achievement of their objectives
- Represent the Senior Finance Business Partner as and when required in internal and external scenarios and to display the behaviours and values expected in a positive and professional manner
- Support the provision of proactive, solution-focussed advice and guidance to the organisation to enable innovation and commercialism within the realms of the Council’s procurement and finance procedure rules
- Be an effective team member seeking out development opportunities to support succession planning so that the team is operating to the expected standard of a high performing, excellent, finance business partnering function
- Support the delivery of the council’s financial sustainability and resilience by working with the team to provide insight and intelligence to predict and model demand management
The successful candidate will need significant experience working as a finance specialist.
Day Rate: £274.62 umbrella
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson (email@example.com) or Thomas Nicholas (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also reach the North Local Government Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.