Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of an Education Group in Cambridgeshire.
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Director of Finance, you will lead a small team and be responsible for ensuring that financial reporting information produced is timely, transparent and accurate.
- Manage staff within Finance (specific reports under review), identifying staff development needs, organising the appropriate training, and deploying staff as appropriate
- Ensure the timely and accurate development and use of the college financial reporting system
- Oversee the purchase and sales ledger management
- Lead the month end close to ensure all close downs are complete and accounts are accurate
- Control capital expenditure and fixed asset register
- Review and check off the VAT returns
To be considered for this pivotal role, you will be a finance professional and will be CIMA, ACA, ACCA or CIPFA qualified or equivalent with experience of successfully managing financial functions and working with devolved budget holders.
In return for your hard work, the organisation offers a generous annual leave entitlement and pension contribution, as well as host of other benefits including free gym access, BUPA health cash plan and access to retail offers.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.