A leading Research Institute are recruiting a Research Grants Officer to support their post award function. The post holder will be responsible for a reconciliation project surrounding the validation of budget data for an assigned portfolio of Research Grants. Due to the current situation the positions will be working remotely, so applicants from across the UK are encouraged.
Your duties will include:
- Post-Award management of all research projects, in accordance with terms and conditions of the funder
- Reconcile budget data for the research grants portfolio
- Monitor income and expenditure on projects in accordance with the grant funding
- Submit invoices, financial returns and statements to research sponsors
- Experience of research grant management in a Higher Education, Research or not-for-profit setting
- Financial reconciliation experience
- Experience using Excel to an intermediate level (V-lookups, pivot tables, sumifs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Hourly rate: £20 - £27
Length: 2 – 3 months
Agency reference number: 7058870
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.