An exciting position has arisen for a Finance Officer to work for a South London based School. The successful candidate will use FMS accounting software, to be responsible for the accurate recording of transactions relating to the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable, petty cash and bank account reconciliations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Monitor accounts email for invoices, statements and queries and deal with these
- Login into supplier sites to download invoices
- Ensure all invoices are authorised by the budget holder and one other (Head, Deputy, Business Manager)
- Code invoices to the correct ledge/cost codes
- Input invoices to FMS system and produce payments (cheques)
- Record income, maintain and balance monthly petty cash records and record direct debit payments
- Perform bank reconciliations for disbursement account monthly
Successful candidate profile:
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred list on the update service
- Good understanding of SIMS or FMS
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook
- Financial qualification e.g. NVQ level 3 or equivalent by experience
Agency Reference Number: J64267
Per annum salary: £16 - £20 hourly rate
Contract Type: 2 months with chance of extension
Working pattern: Onsite
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so please apply soon to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.