Venn Group are partnering with a charitable group in Kettering for the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
The position will be take ownership of preparing cash flow and balance sheets as well as contribute in the production of the periodic accounts and statutory returns.
- Ensure that the 12 month rolling cash flow and balance sheet is maintained and variances month on month are explained
- Use the intelligence gathered on the cash flow to place monies on the money market ensuring best returns on investment
- Support the Deputy Director of Finance in preparing information that will be required for Executive or Board Meetings
- Contribute in the production of the financial year end accounts and statutory returns
- Management of two staff members (Payables and Cashier)
To be considered for the position you must be at least CIMA/ACCA part qualified with demonstrable knowledge in preparing cash flow forecasts and experience in preparing and reconciling balance sheets.
In return for your hard work you will receive study support, a generous annual leave entitlement, starting at 25 days plus bank holidays, access to the employee assistance programme and discounted beauty, health and gym facilities.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.