A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Reporting Manager to join well-respected and established Housing organisation in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and control of the Financial Reporting function including preparation of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and ensuring that budgetary control is maintained.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing and producing Annual Statutory Accounts
- Preparing Financial statements
- Producing finance reports, budgets and forecast
- Regulatory returns e.g. FVA, ONS, Housemark
- Motivating and supporting two Assistant Management Accountants and a Finance Business Partner
The ideal candidate will be qualified with significant and relevant experience in the housing sector. Line management and knowledge of PowerBI/InfoBI is desirable.
In return, you will be receive a competitive pension contribution, employee discounts and performance related bonus.
If you are interested in this position please apply now
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates