Fire Safety Advisor
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7202600
A position has arisen for a temporary – ongoing Fire Safety Advisor within an established healthcare organisation situated in Hertfordshire. This role is responsible for undertaking a program of suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments, providing competent fire safety advice and assist in developing a program of fire safety training.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking a program of suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments, providing competent organisational wide fire safety advice and assist in developing a program of fire safety training
- Ensuring compliance with fire safety legislation and the requirements of Firecode and HTM05
- Providing a professional advisory, inspection, liaison, and educational service in respect of fire safety to ensure business continuity in a ‘firesafe’ environment
- Delivering an environment that is safe and secure to ensure high standards of care can be made available
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, technical guidance; develops policies in specialist field(s) and ensure their implementation
- Providing training in specialist fields, as appropriate
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of statutory requirements linked to NHS Standards and Best Practice and Statutory duty with regard to current relevant legislation
- Understanding of the risks within the broad domains of Fire and Safety
- Experience of creating and delivering fire safety training
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.