Floating Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled!
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Floating Support Worker
Rate: £11.00-13.00 PAYE p/hour (inc holiday pay)
Length: 6 months minimum
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a floating support service to allow clients with complex needs/ex-offences to live independently in their own accommodation and progress towards sustained independent housing
- Managing a caseload of service users as allocated by the Team Manager and complete high quality and comprehensive needs assessments and risk assessments for those service users
- Developing and reviewing comprehensive support / risk plans to identify how individual service user needs will be met
- Undertaking outreach sessions to referral agencies and other stakeholders to publicise the service, to receive referrals and to give signposting advice
- Attending any relevant multi-agency meetings as required
- Delivering housing support and recovery focused sessions to small groups of service users
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and reports and provide written and verbal reports as required
The successful candidate must drive and have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.