Keywords: Administration, Admin, NHS, FOI
Job Title: FOI Administrator
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an FOI Administrator within a well-established NHS trust in Sheffield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. This role is Full time and offers Hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a high quality of administrative support for line managers.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Information Governance Team with Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Liaise with departments across the organisation to obtain information required
- Draw up responses to FOI and Subject access requests
- Collate required documents ready to be sent to requesters, redacting any information as needed
- Compose non clinical correspondence on behalf of the team
- Previous NHS experience
- FOI/Subject Access requests experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.