Venn Group are looking for a Front-end Developer to join a large scale IT transformation Programme on a contract basis for 10 months.
Day to Day:
- Work with the designers and other front end web developers to expand and improve the Design System whilst following existing design and code patterns;
- Work with the designers and business analysts to ensure the delivered components meet the requirements.
- Submit component code to the Git repository using the specified branch based workflow.
- Provide appropriate handover notes to assist the Test team in testing the components.
- Fix bugs and defects identified in the Design System.
- Have experience of developing accessible websites and meeting WCAG 2.1 AA requirements.
- Have experience of using GIT for source code management
- Provide their own computer and other equipment needed to carry out the role, and be able to work remotely from home for the duration of this contract
- Be available for and attend online MS TEAMs meetings during the working day as required, using a webcam
The Developer Could:
- Have experience of using templating languages such as Handlebars, Mustache, Nunjucks, Blade Twig, etc.
- Have experience of using Azure DevOps, Jira or similar to manage work.
- Have experience of continuous integration
- Have experience of implementing / working with a Design System
This position is Inside IR35 and only relevant experience to be considered in this instance, please do not apply if your skills do not match the requirements closely.
To apply, send a current CV through to Ben Cummins on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 234 6400 .
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers.
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title.