Fund Operations Controller
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Funds Operations Controller on behalf of a well-established investment management firms in the heart of London City. The role sits within the Operations Department. The main purpose of this role is to work with and support the team in the oversight of the company’s outsourced functions to their clients. The primarily includes but not exclusive to, the valuation oversight of the investments, reviewing and approval of accounts and accounting of the firms segregated accounts.
- •Making contributions and assisting the team which will be the primary point of contact of the client’s businesses functions and their outsourced clients
- •Resolutions of day to day functions such as operational queries/issues which can be escalated by the service provider and/or internal customers
- •Day-to-day review of financial statistics and data reporting received from the service provider – oversight of validation for fund accounting
- •Being able to provide management and intern al customers with sufficient information to make decisions relating to operational efficiency and to identify impending problems on timely basis
- •Management of financial statements with previous knowledge of regulatory reporting
- The succesful candidate will have e good knowledge and experience working with statutory reporting
- Experienced in the oversight, preparation and review of fund reports in regulation in UK funding
- •A qualified / near qualified accountant with previous experience in fund accounting and operations, ideally 4+ years’ experience in asset management with valuation oversight knowledge
- •A good understanding and experience working with regulatory reporting such as MIFID, regulatory monitoring and experience dealing with FCA regulations
- •Good knowledge of asset management processes including investment operations, trade flow, asset servicing and portfolio control
- •Previous experience dealing with UK finds within Asset Management
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or similar positions, please email your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7557 7667.