Temporary Gas Engineer Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: 7035440/001
Positions have arisen for a couple of Gas Engineer within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £18 - £22 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Gas Engineer
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out various gas duties, including installation, servicing and repairs and breakdowns
- Working on social housing properties
- Mixture of tenanted and empty property roles available
- Working on gas appliances including boilers
The successful candidate should have:
- Clean Driving Licence – (Van may be provided – mileage offered if using own transport)
- NVQ in Plumbing and Heating
- ACS Modules : CCN1 (Core Modules), CPA1, HTR1, CENWAT (Boilers) and CKR1 (Cookers)
- Preferable if Candidate holds all ACS Modules
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.