Governance Support Officer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 60504
A highly renowned Public Sector organisation in the Cambridgeshire area are looking for an experienced Governance Support Officer to assist on their latest 8 month project. This role will oversee the delivery and development of Organisation-wide corporate governance strategies, policies, and guidance to promote 'best practice' and consistency.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Education to degree level.
- Ability to be able to interpret legislative frameworks and guidance
- Considerable experience of implementing, monitoring and reporting processes for statutory purposes.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office packages/ Outlook/ Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel.
- Experience of formal minuting meetings at all levels.
This is an ideal role for a professional Governance Officer who is looking for their next interim contract.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.