Ground Workers / Pipe Layers Required
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Length: 6-8 weeks
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a number of Ground Workers or Pipe Fitters with Dumper or 360 Tickets required working on a school in Hatfield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a new science block (foundations, RC oversite slabs, etc)
- Pipe Laying
- Comfortable with PCC manholes (pre-cast manholes)
- SW and FW drainage (surface water and foul water)
- SW and FW also includes a large wet swale with 4 x headwalls, whilst running concurrently with a second gang undertaking a construction of a carpark
The successful candidate will have:
- Full, valid CSCS card
- Dumper Tickets (Desirable)
- 360 Tickets (Desirable)
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Pete Madge or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.