Vacancy Ref: 7015270
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Group Auditor on behalf of a well-respected City Council to assist in the provision of Internal Audit Services.
The successful candidate will provide financial, systems and internal control advice, training and support, and will be responsible for implementing audit policies and procedures.
Location: South West
Duration: 2 months +
Rate: Up to £340/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Assisting and supporting the Audit Manager to achieve individual and team objectives and defined performance indicators
- Providing systems, financial and non-financial audits, applying a risk based approach to the assessment, maintenance and improvement of the control environment to support annual assurance statements
- providing financial, systems and internal control advice, training and support to colleagues, customers and project teams
- Providing Internal Audit Services in one or more of the following specialist areas:
- general audit coverage to directorates, including corporate issues and external contracts
- procurement/contract issues including commissioning arrangements
- ICT audit
- anti-fraud and fraud investigative work
- corporate governance
- risk management
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.