Head Grounds Person
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7200050
A position has arisen for a temporary Head Grounds Person placed within a highly reputable healthcare organisation situated in Northamptonshire. This role takes responsibility for all the grounds maintenance for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Your duties will include:
- Looking after the appearance of plants and the surrounding landscape
- Managing and supervising the other gardeners on site
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- Cutting large areas of grass, trimming hedges and pulling out weeds
- Keeping gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience as a gardener
- Please note, an updated DBS will be required for this positon
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.