Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
We are currently supporting a Local Authority in London to recruit an Interim Head of Brokerage and Quality Assurance (Commissioning) on an initial 3 month contract. The key focus areas of the role are on brokerage for adults’ payments, financial assessments, direct payments, appointeeship, and quality assurance.
Interim Head of Brokerage and Quality Assurance (Commissioning)
Length: 3 months with possibility of extension
Rate: £500 umbrella per day
Key Responsibilities and experience required of the Interim Head of Brokerage and Quality Assurance (Commissioning):
- Lead the delivery of a brokerage function for care and support services across the Council
- Lead on quality assurance for all commissioned care and support services, settings and provisions
- To lead the investigation and resolution of safeguarding alerts where they occur in care and support settings, taking appropriate action with providers as required
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the care and support market across adults and children’s care and support services
- Strong understanding of the role of regulatory bodies, such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission and their successor bodies
To apply for this Interim Head of Brokerage and Quality Assurance (Commissioning) role or to find out about other interim roles, please contact Niki Holdich or Jake Powellon the London Local Government Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or send your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.