Head of Business Administration – Immediately Required
The Central Government team at Venn Group are urgently seeking an experienced Head of Business Administration to ensure the division is underpinned by effective business planning, policy, financial management and administration.
Position: Head of Business Administration
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Hybrid (London/WFH)
IR35 Status: Inside
- Work with the Director to develop and manage the divisions strategic and operational plans working in collaboration with Leadership team colleagues
- Demonstrate skill in leading and managing people and a track record in creating high performing teams where staff feel valued and motivated to perform.
- Lead project management and supporting colleagues with approaches for delivering divisional projects and initiatives, managing project managers for divisional projects.
- Lead on divisional budget planning and liaises with Finance colleagues to ensure appropriate costings, and ensure compliance with standing financial instructions
- Manages relationships with colleagues in Finance to understand any changes
- Supports and advises colleagues in costing for budgets, business cases and funding bids
- Contribute to companywide change and transformation projects; actively participating and representing the needs of the division to ensure successful outcomes.
- Strives for continual improvement and innovation in systems and processes and is proactive in managing change, helping other to commit.
- Suitable experience of a professional qualification in business management or administration
- Capability to use high-level core systems
If you have experience to match the requirements, please apply below!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.