Head of OD and Talent
Vacancy Ref: 7005570
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Head of Organisational Development and Talent to cover a temporary assignment for a Local Authority in the South West.
The role will support a positive and high performing working environment, and provide OD leadership and expertise to drive transformation in workforce change, organisational culture and employee engagement. The post holder will also lead on strategic workforce planning, resourcing and workforce development to ensure employee capacity and capability is used fully and effectively.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: £400/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Shaping, delivering and embedding Talent, OD and Learning and Development strategies within the Council
- Developing a clear Learning and Development framework aligned to corporate goals
- Developing a structured approach for workforce and skills planning
- Creating a leadership development framework
- Providing strategic human resource management that focusses on longer-term workforce issues, matching resources to future needs, and macro-concerns about structure, quality, culture, values and commitment
- Embedding a framework for employee performance management
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.