Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Head of People for a Public Sector Organisation based in Warwickshire. This is a temporary contract for 3 months, offering a daily rate of £358 via an Umbrella company (Inside IR35).
*Four days on-site, one from home per week*
- Lead the Workforce Information function and support the delivery of Strategy, Planning and Information, developing and implementing workforce strategies and interventions, alongside overseeing the delivery of corporate workforce programmes
- Responsible for the provision of timely, business centred support to clinical groups in the delivery of their workforce plans, workforce systems and processes
- Supporting clinical groups in the achievement of their key workforce Key Performance Indicators
- Developing the Workforce Operations team to drive forward workforce transformation and improve workforce utilisation in Clinical Groups
- Responsible for the Workforce Information team; this comprises the Workforce Transformation Lead and ESR Workforce Information function
- Developing the Workforce Information team, systems and processes to drive forward workforce information and data leading to real-time and accessible information to support clinical groups, the Trust and system partners
- Developing the annual workforce plan for the Trust and Clinical Groups ensuring a clear focus on a workforce that is fit for our future and that will enable achievement of our transformation plans
- Working with external colleagues to develop whole-system workforce transformation programmes and annual workforce plan that will ensure high quality care is provided for patients in all care settings across the Integrated Care System.
- Ensuring that robust establishment control processes are in place so that workforce, rostering and finance data can be easily triangulated and provide reliable data
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.