A position has arisen for a Head of Student Hub for a London University.
This role will lead a team who work together to provide student services and will be focussed on providing innovative student centric services within the Student Hub.
The role will be varied and involve identification of strategic opportunities to develop and improve the services of the Student Hub and ultimately the overall student experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that services are delivered in an appropriate way, recognising the needs of all groups of students and other visitors to provide a high standard of personalised service
- Being the first point of contact for existing students, prospective students, graduates and other visitors/service users
- Providing a friendly, responsive, professional and efficient customer focussed service
- Leading in developing the Student Experience
- Expanding the team members’ knowledge of all student support services and issues affecting students
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Demonstrable success in a customer focused service environment, preferably within a Higher Education Institution
- Previous experience of staff management - leading, motivating, developing and performance managing a team
- Experience of developing and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Relevant knowledge gained from job related training, for example training on software such as Banner, SITS or OSS, or soft-skills training such as business process review, customer service skills, dealing with difficult customers
Agency Reference Number: 7100500
Hourly Rate: £25 - £30
Length: 4 months, possibility to go permanent
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.