Head of Workforce Transformation
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Head of Workforce Transformation within a well-established public sector organisation in West Yorkshire. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a Head of Workforce Transformation service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding design, implementation and management of all people practices. This position has the option for hybrid working.
Your duties will include:
- Lead, co-ordinate and facilitate strategic workforce planning in collaboration with divisional leadership teams and wider stakeholders with a focus on person centred approaches to health and care
- Lead the development and implementation of a Clinical Workforce Strategy across nursing, medical and AHP roles with a continued focus on clinical and financial sustainability for the long term, delivering high quality care to the people who use our services
- Responsible for the delivery of projects within the workforce transformation programme, either through self-delivery or delivery through others
- Support, inform and represent at relevant local, regional and national workforce planning and transformation boards
- Ensure the workforce plan supports and meets the needs of the diverse range of partners, adheres to national statutory requirements, and correlates to relevant strategic, service and financial plans
- Provide in-depth analysis of workforce information, using research to identify trends and benchmarking data both internally and externally and the analysis will inform future iterations of the workforce plan
- Previous public sector experience
- CIPD Qualification
- Experience working with Medical professionals
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.