Part Time Housekeeper Vacancy
Agency reference: 67725
A position has arisen within a reputable charity to recruit a Housekeeper based in the Hertfordshire area. This is a great opportunity for permanent work and you will be required to work 20 hours per week.
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Length: Temp to perm
Shifts: 20 hours
Monday to Friday 9am- 2pm
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning a large hostel that supports homeless clients with Complex Needs
- Cleaning of all communal areas including staff office and staff facilities
- Clean and arrange void bedrooms and flats to high standard for new tenants
- Maintain healthy stocks of cleaning products and materials
- Spot clean any spillages
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Use electrical and mechanical equipment from time to time, including floor polishers, etc. after appropriate training
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the cleaning schedules but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Adhering to health and safety standards at all times
- Reporting any accidents or hazards as required
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning
- A recent DBS certificate, or willingness to apply for a new one
- Available to start at short notice
If you are interested in this role please call Charley asap on 01908 295 000 or email email@example.com with your updated CV.