Housing Officer – Immediately Required
Duration: 3 month contract
Location: South Derbyshire – Office based
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday / 4:30pm finish on Fridays
Pay Rate: £19-21.00 per hour Umbrella
An opening has arisen for a Housing Officer in South Derbyshire. Said individual will be the main point of contact for tenants in a geographical area, managing rent accounts, tenancy and estate issues, tenant welfare and support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Act on reports of Anti-Social Behaviour, following the agreed procedure.
- Support ASB complainants throughout the processing of their complaint.
- Record ASB, open and record cases on Orchard using the Community Action Solutions (CAS) management system.
- Issuing of Community Protection Warnings, Community Protection Notices, Notice of Seeking Possession (Tenancy Agreement breaches).
- Production of Housing Management and Witness Statements
- Effective monitoring and recovery of arrears of rent, following the agreed procedure, by carrying out interviews with tenants in the home and in the Council’s offices, sending correspondence by phone, letter, email and text messages
- Work with other organisations and departments, such as Housing Benefit and support agencies, to resolve outstanding arrears cases
- Prepare and serve such as Notices of Intention to Seek Possession.
- Prepare details for the listing of tenants in possession hearings at the County Court
- Attend Court Hearings in the absence of the Senior Housing Officer
The successful candidate will have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Georgia Campbell (Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of
applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations