VACANCY – Housing Operations Administrator
Length: 2 months with potential extension
Pay: 11.10 PAYE inclusive
Hours: 37 hours (Mon-Fri)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Housing Operations Administrator to work in Birmingham. You will be required to review lettings and voids within a supported housing setting. Said candidates will need to have housing administration experience and be immediately available to interview and start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Review lettings, waiting list (supported housing) and voids by doing monthly audits and feedback to management team on non-compliances
- You will contribute to our performance targets by chasing customers for late rent, dealing with anti-social behaviour complaints, letting our homes quickly, and the effective management of the homes and customers you have
- You will contribute to quarterly reports for operations committee by supporting Housing and Property Service Managers
- To help plan and report the outcomes of customer satisfaction surveys across the department in conjunction with Housing Services Manager and Property Services Manager
- Assist the Housing Service Manager to organise and deliver the Customer Framework and required outcomes with the Housing Officers including working with various groups and providing support for meetings and events
- Complete telephone assessments for accommodation for general needs and support.
- To deputise for Housing Officers when required
- To support the Housing Service Manager and Property Service Manager to provide administrational duties for the department (i.e., Minute taking, filing, scanning, CORE, LA Nominations, Supported Returns etc.)
- To report any suspicions of safeguarding issues relating to customers to in line with the relevant policy
- To attend any training courses which are deemed necessary to the fulfilment of the job
- To take reasonable care that there is no unauthorised loss or disclosure of personal data or a breach of confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protections Act
- Provide cover for the Corporate Assistant in franking outgoing post
- Suggest innovative ways of moving forward in how administration is dealt with
- Previous experience within this position
- Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact the Social Housing and Support teamon 0121 616 0660 and ask for Katie Dugmore (Associate Consultant for the Midlands), or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.