VACANCY – Housing Solutions Review Officer
Location: Remote working
Length: 6 weeks
Pay: £18 via Umbrella
Hours: 37 hours (Mon-Fri)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Housing Solutions Review Officer to work from home. You will be required to facilitate a customer focussed Housing Solutions service to existing and future residents. Said candidates will need to have extensive housing experience, knowledge within homelessness and be immediately available to interview and start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Complete reviews as required under Part VI and Part VII of the Housing Act 1996 and under additional requirements as set out within the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, including suitability of accommodation reviews and all s202 reviews and housing register reviews.
- Prepare responses to all Cllr enquiries and liaise with those nominated teams / members of staff charged with the co-ordination of responses
- Assist with the collation of data required for statistical returns to MHCLG and other relevant bodies / for Corporate / performance monitoring purposes, including the submission of HCLIC homelessness returns
- Answer and analyse data to respond to freedom of information requests
- Conduct case file audits for housing register and homelessness applications
- Undertake investigations and prepare responses to first stage complaints received by the service within required timescales
- Work proactively in assisting the team with any Subject access requests and freedom of information requests that the service may receive and adhere to GDPR.
- Maintain and monitor statistical information in relation to the service for internal and external agencies as required
- Update service performance indicators KPIS
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all review cases including interviews, telephone calls, file notes and correspondence.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade and general nature of the post.
- Previous experience within this position
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact the Social Housing and Support teamon 0121 616 0660 and ask for Katie Dugmore (Associate Consultant for the Midlands), or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.