An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim HR Administrator to join a leading Manchester based Utilities organisation. The post is suited to an HR Administrator with at least 3 + years with evidenced HR experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- General administration for the People team including but not limited to ensuring the People system is updated, DBS checks, contracts of employment, ER letters and any other requirements that may arise.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Support with collecting the Monthly MI reporting data on recruitment, performance, attrition, and absence.
- Support the wider People team with the engagement calendar activities.
- Carry out audits on the People systems, eligibility to work, training and skills matrices etc.
- First line people queries such as the terms and conditions of employment, absence policy, parental leave.
- Supporting the employee life cycle processes, carrying out new starter inductions, exit interviews.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines as and when required.
The successful candidate profile:
· Evidenced experience working as an HR Administrator or Assistant
· An understanding of ER (basic and above)
Hourly Rate: £12-£15 including holiday pay
Contract type: Full-Time, Interim, On-Site
Location: Salford, Manchester
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.