A position has arisen for a HR Administrator (ITrent) to work for specialist University based in London.
The post holder will provide ITrent support to the HR Operations Team. The role is to assist the HR and Payroll function with regards data administration (Recruitment) and sorting through a backlog of timesheet issues and queries (Payroll).
Job responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the HR Operations Coordinator
- Supporting with recruitment data entry using ITrent; setting up new starters/ leavers, processing contracts and uploading new starter forms
- Being responsible for a backlog of payroll issues using ITrent; sorting through timesheets of internal and external workers, looking into queried pay slips and investigating how errors occurred
What they are looking for:
- A minimum of 1 year recently working with ITrent (Essential)
- Experience working within a Human Resources & Payroll background (Essential)
- Experience working within Education (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills (Essential)
Agency Reference Number: 59615
Hourly Rate: £14.00 - £18.00 per hour
Length of contract: 2 months, with possibility of extension
Working Pattern: Fully remote, however can work in the office if preferred
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.