Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a HR Advisor within a well establish public sector organisation in Sheffield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a generalist HR service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding Employee relations within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Providing general HR support to the line managers
- Keeping up to date on employment law as to best advise those in the Employee Relations team
- Advising on complex ER matters, providing guidance and professional development to the Senior/HR Advisors
- Developing and updating defined HR policies and procedures
- Participating in directorate management meetings and attending performance management review meetings
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.