Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Nottingham. This is a temporary contract for 6 months, offering a hourly rate of £18 via an Umbrella company.
A mixture of on-site and remote working.
- ·Supporting the Divisions recruitment strategy
- ·Understand the Division’s workforce plan and support its implementation
- ·Assisting managers with writing job descriptions, person specifications, knowledge and skills framework competencies and recruitment adverts
- ·Advising managers and staff on different types of roles, contracts, flexible working options and general terms and conditions of employment
- ·Attending recruitment and selection interviews when HR support is required
- ·Conducting exit interviews as required, feeding back themes and supporting the development of any action plans.
- ·Supporting any workforce change within the Division including the production of documentation, re- design of roles and involvement in the consultation process
- ·Supporting the staff engagement agenda, understanding feedback from staff and supporting focus groups and action planning
- ·Supporting managers with sickness monitoring and sickness interviews. To support managers and staff through sickness management cases including Ill Health dismissal
- ·Supporting managers in dealing with staffing issues by helping them to consider a range of options to find resolution in relation to the early stages of grievance or performance issues
- ·Where early resolution is not possible, supporting managers and staff through the capability management process, including the consideration of all options prior to a Capability Hearing
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.