Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Staffordshire. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months initially, offering a salary of £25k-£31k per annum dependant on experience
This role will be a mixture of office based and working from home and will be a Full Time position.
- To advise line managers on employee relations issues in accordance with the organisation’s HR policies. Such issues may be sensitive or contentious and the jobholder will require influencing and persuasion skills to overcome resistance from employees and managers
- To assist line managers in the management of attendance to support their achievement of targets for the reduction of sickness absence rates. This will include the provision of statistical information; assisting with sickness absence reviews under the organisation’s policy and participate in hearing 3rd stage reviews as allocated by the Senior HR Advisor
- To support the Senior HR Advisor with Management of Organizational Change as required
- To provide line managers with workforce information as required including the extraction and manipulation of data from the ESR system
- To produce Group/s Reports in a timely manner in order to meet set deadlines, analysing workforce data to identify patterns and trends and support appropriate interventions including, but not exclusive to, exit interview information and sickness absence data
- Under the guidance of the Senior HR Advisor contribute to the development and delivery of the Organisation’s training programmes relating to the implementation and operation of HR policies and procedures where required
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.